1. DRAKE – Christoph Rainer (2006, 5:00)
“Visually striking, appealingly radical, and painfully recognisable!”--Ronald Simons, Rotterdam Film Festival
2. SUNBEAM HUNTER – Jonathan Schwartz (2006, 3:00)
From 33 1/3 Series (an album of eleven 'in-camera' 16mm films), with the sound following, echoing.
3. THE SECOND LINE – John Magary (2007, 20:00)
After MacArthur's savings are stolen from his FEMA trailer, he and his cousin Natt take work gutting a house.
4. GARBAGE DREAMS – Mai Iskander (2007, 8:00)
Media That Matters presents: Egypt’s resident garbage recyclers, the Zaballeen are struggling as Cairo modernizes its waste disposal system. (More info)
5. MAN – Myna Joseph (2007, 15:00)
Maggie and her sister form an unusual bond during an encounter with a young man.
6. HOMESLICE – Dan Olsen (2007, 10:30)
BE YOURSELF! ALL OF THE TIME!
7. REVIEW – Jenny Perlin (2004, 2:25)
This silent animated film connects a daily experience of tragic news with a subsequent escape into cinematic entertainment.
8. ON THE ASSASSINATION OF THE PRESIDENT – Adam Keker (2008, 6:00)
This top-secret government file is to be viewed only in the event of the President's death by assassination.
9. A SMALL TRILOGY OF LONELINESS – Bogdan George Apetri (2006, 7:00)
Three vignettes look upon the same moment in time. A single moment, three people, the same feeling.
10. A GIRL LIKE ME – Kiri Davis (2006, 7:00)
Media That Matters presents: Color is more than skin deep for young African-American women struggling to define themselves. (More info)
11. SOMETHING OTHER THAN OTHER – Jerry A. Henry and Andrea J. Chia (2005, 7:00)
Media That Matters presents: Jerry and Andrea have endured their share of discrimination and have higher hopes for their newborn son. (More info)
12. ANNIE LLOYD – Cecelia Condit (2008, 17:45)
A daughter’s intimate portrayal of the creativity and wisdom of old age.